- About Us
- The AcSEED Initiative
- The AcSEED Award
Saturday 24th July 2021
This is how we share information and good practices relating to mental health and wellbeing support in schools and colleges
14th December 2020
AcSEED Newsletter for December 2020
11th December 2020
Kooth: An on-line Mental Health Support Platform
11th November 2020
Report from the Westminster Insight conference on Mental Health and Wellbeing in Schools
20th October 2020
Fairfield Road Primary School receive AcSEED Award
31st August 2020
Congratulations to Newport Girls' High School in Shropshire ...
25th June 2019
Trinity School and College opens the first AcSEED Wellbeing Centre
Feedback on The AcSEED Initiative
Feedback has been vitally important to the developoment of The AcSEED Initiative, and will continue to be used to drive improvements to the scheme.
Whether you are a governor, teacher, student, or parent/guardian, please send us your feedback.
The following are examples of feedback received about The AcSEED Initiative.
- "All schools should audit their emotional wellbeing and this should be rolled out by SLT if it is to be taken seriously."
- "All schools should participate and receive training."
- "Excellent amenity. Wish it was in all schools."
- "Great intervention programme. Hopefully it will develop in younger ages. Early intervention is crucial to emotional wellbeing."
- "Brilliant concept. Being led from the front. Would really like my school involved"
- "Strongly suggest you try and secure further funding for an extended contract. My experiences tell me that students need it desperately."
- "I want to do AcSEED now!!"
- "Really interesting. Would like info for Bedfordshire when looking to extend work."
- "AcSEED is a fantastic idea! Needed in Bedfordshire."