- About Us
- The AcSEED Initiative
- The AcSEED Award
Thursday 28th October 2021
This is how we share information and good practices relating to mental health and wellbeing support in schools and colleges
14th December 2020
AcSEED Newsletter for December 2020
11th December 2020
Kooth: An on-line Mental Health Support Platform
11th November 2020
Report from the Westminster Insight conference on Mental Health and Wellbeing in Schools
20th October 2020
Fairfield Road Primary School receive AcSEED Award
31st August 2020
Congratulations to Newport Girls' High School in Shropshire ...
25th June 2019
Trinity School and College opens the first AcSEED Wellbeing Centre
Award Terms & Conditions
- All UK primary and secondary schools are eligible to apply for The AcSEED Award.
- Schools can be either state or independent.
- Applications will only be considered following completion of the school self assessment questionnaire and provision of relevant supporting evidence.
- The person who completes the self assessment questionnaire must be employed and authorised by the school.
- All supporting evidence must be provided in electronic format. Microsoft Word or PDF files are acceptable.
- Applications must be submitted from an official school email address. Unless otherwise requested, this email address will be used for all formal communications associated with the application.
- Applications will be reviewed by a minimum of 2 AcSEED assessors with the decision on accreditation based on their concensus.
- When an award application is unsuccessful the school may appeal the decision by providing reasons and supporting evidence. In this situation an independent AcSEED assessor (ie someone not involved in the original assessment) will review the appeal to determine whether the decision should be changed. The decision made through the appeal process will be final.
- When an award application (and any subsequent appeal) is unsuccessful the school will not be eligible to re-apply for a minimum of six months. This time should be used to implement any recommended improvements.
- AcSEED accreditation is valid for two years after which a submission must be made to renew the award.