- About Us
- The AcSEED Initiative
- The AcSEED Award
Tuesday 20th April 2021
This is how we share information and good practices relating to mental health and wellbeing support in schools and colleges
14th December 2020
AcSEED Newsletter for December 2020
11th December 2020
Kooth: An on-line Mental Health Support Platform
11th November 2020
Report from the Westminster Insight conference on Mental Health and Wellbeing in Schools
20th October 2020
Fairfield Road Primary School receive AcSEED Award
31st August 2020
Congratulations to Newport Girls' High School in Shropshire ...
25th June 2019
Trinity School and College opens the first AcSEED Wellbeing Centre
The AcSEED Initiative (AcSEED) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online, and to letting you know how we use any personal information that you provide to us.
Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. By visiting the AcSEED website you are accepting the practices described here. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
Information about you
A) We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Enquire about The AcSEED Initiative, or The AcSEED Award;
- Enquire or make a suggestion about the AcSEED website;
- Request or share information through the AcSEED website;
- Contact us through the AcSEED website, or any other channel.
B) This personal information may include but is not limited to the following information about you:
- Your name (including your first name(s) and surname);
- Your email address;
- Your address;
- Your phone number;
- Other details about you that you or others provide to us.
We may also ask for or collect some non-personal information from you.
Our use of this infomation
A) Your personal information will only be used by us to:
- Respond to your questions or comments;
- Display your comment on the AcSEED website;
- Provide you with information relating to AcSEED, or that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Maintain our organisational records.
B) If you do not want to receive information from AcSEED then please contact us.
C) AcSEED will not share your personal details with third parties.
D) If you have posted comments to the AcSEED website but would like to have them removed, then please contact us.
A) We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of information you give us.
B) Communications in connection with the AcSEED website and its content may be sent to you by us by e-mail. For ease of use and compatibility, communications will not be sent to you in an encrypted form. E-mail is not a fully secure means of communication. Whilst we try to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects we cannot guarantee this.